Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Belly: Week 26 (We are Actually at Week 29 Now)


The Belly: Week 26
Originally uploaded by lola_sandvik.

I think Blogger.com would kick me off if I tried to put all my photos up. I have some more on my Flickr page which everyone is invited to see http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandvikpix/. These next three weeks are going to be INSANE with the end of classes (this week), final exams (next week), and then the dreaded COMPREHENSIVE EXAMS (third week). After that my life will get substantially less crazy. After that I will be able to give some serious attention to preparing for childbirth.

Yup. I kind of forgot about that part of the pregnancy. Todd and I will start our birthing classes next Sunday. And I will finally have the time to attend the prenatal yoga classes. Thank GOD my dear friend and mother mentor, Christina, gave me a prenatal yoga DVD. It has already awakened me to the fact that I can no longer lean forward when sitting on the ground. Hmmm. Something is in the way!

So, I leave you all with a close up of Baby Sandvik's current residence at week 26! I am evidently carrying a basketball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»