Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bare-foot & Pregnant


BF&P
Originally uploaded by lola_sandvik.
Look! Isn't that rich? I AM bare-foot and pregnant... in the kitchen... making mac'n'cheese.

It has been a while since I have posted-there are just so many things going on! All is well though. We have the nursery furniture ordered with thanks to Mom and Dad Sandvik for providing a beautiful crib for our little boy and Mom and Dad Bush for providing a nice chest of drawers for those baby clothes! YEAH! All we need is the baby!!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Ah, when the young one looks back at that photo in say 15 years, i wonder what he will think....

Lola said...

I think he will be wondering about my dietary habits :)

"I am made of Mac 'n' cheese...hmmm"

Anonymous said...

Hey mama! you are looking fab-u-lous!! Check out that belly! I hope you're doing yoga - you'll be thanking yourself during the delivery. How are you feeling? How does it feel to have a very obvious someone growing inside you?? Be good to yourself and baby and I'll be in touch soon!
Love ya,
Rach

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»